How To Find Your Major Definite Purpose
1. It must be something that you personally really want. Your desire for this goal must be so intense that the very idea of achieving your major definite purpose excites you and makes you happy.
Tue Dec 4 00:04:20 2018 - permalink -
2. It must be clear and specific. You must be able to define it in words. You must be able to write it down with such clarity that a child could read it and know exactly what it is that you want and be able to determine whether or not you have achieved it.
3. It must be measurable and quantifiable. Rather than ‘I want to make a lot of money,’ it must be more like ‘I will earn $100,000 per year by (a specific date).’
4. It must be both believable and achievable. Your major definite purpose cannot be so big or so ridiculous that it is completely unattainable.
5. Your major definite purpose should have a reasonable probability of success
6. Your major definite purpose must be in harmony with your other goals. Your major goals must be in harmony with your minor goals and congruent with your values.